The MSE Progam is now accepting applications for Spring 2014 enrollment. Applications should be completed online through the Graduate School website.
Spring 2014 Application Deadline: September 15th for all applicants.
Fall 2014 Application Deadline: December 15th for international applicants and January 15th for domestic applicants.
- Completed online application and fee – There is a non-refundable $50.00 fee for domestic applicants and a $70.00 fee for international applicants. Application fees are payable by credit card using the online application.
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts – One official transcript should be submitted from each undergraduate or graduate institution attended. This includes community colleges and any school attended for which credit has been awarded.
- Official GRE scores – The University of Colorado at Boulder school code is 4841. There is no need to input a department code for GRE scores. Please contact the testing service to have official scores sent directly to the University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Three letters of recommendation – Applications are considered complete with three letters of recommendation. Letters of Recommendation help the Graduate Admissions Committee learn more about the qualifications and experiences of prospective students. Applicants should choose recommenders that can help relay a holistic view of his or her past experiences. Many students elect to have former professors, supervisors or industry colleagues submit letters on their behalf.
- TOEFL (for international applicants only) – Please make sure to contact the testing service to have official scores sent directly to the University of Colorado at Boulder. Unofficial scores will not be accepted. The TOEFL/IELTS requirement is waived for students who qualify under the following conditions: a) the student’s native language is English, or b) the student has completed at least one year of full-time study at a U.S. Institution (or at an institution in a country where English is the native language), at the time of submission, or within two years from the desired admission term.
Visit these helpful links for more information on CU Boulder and our Graduate School.